Why not consider joining the Campbells team?
At Campbells it’s all about our customers and their journey – it’s been that way since 1989.
Due to an increase in customers we need more people to help us.
It’s all about allowing you to add your own ‘magic sauce’ to our mix.
Our well-practiced successful methods and our ongoing investment into innovation within the property industry will provide you with many flexible and rewarding opportunities, let alone purpose. Our property world is fascinating and you will feel the greatest satisfaction when you have taken part in a customer’s journey and helped them achieve not only their own dreams, but yours as well.
We have more happy customers right now and we are genuinely looking for more motivated team players to help us deliver more exceptional service.
So please don’t be shy. We specialise in teaching ordinary people to become extraordinary estate agents. Our profession is not complicated, you just need to care a lot, that’s all. We’ll teach you if you are prepared to listen, learn and take action.
You really will be joining a team of property experts
– we are not just estate agents.
We have the following opportunities for you to consider:
• A property sales person to join our team in Long Buckby and surrounding villages.
• A part/full time telephone customer service person to assist our Associates – you too can train to be one of our Associates when you are ready, click here.
• A trainee Property Manager to work in our property management department – you must be very, very efficient as you will be looking after landlords and tenants properly.
• We need a property sales person to support the team who look after Daventry Town.
• In September we will need an extra team player to cover our Crick show window, West Haddon, Yelvertoft, Lilbourne and Watford.
• We are still looking for a canal-side property sales person who will be based in the area but will cover canal-side property locally and around the UK.
• We are looking for a Will writer – training will be given if necessary. When was the last time you updated your Will? It’s a much needed service.
We would like to offer motivated individuals the chance to join our award winning team of successful estate agents and local property experts.
If you live in the Southam, Market Harborough, Towcester or Byfield area then please let us know as we are working to expand into these areas over the coming months.
These positions are open to everyone because as long as you care, you want to work in a team and not by yourself and you genuinely want to create a niche for yourself then we can teach you the rest.
If you are genuinely interested then we suggest just pick up the phone and talk to Carla.
Email is ok but let’s face it we need to talk, not hide behind a computer screen, smart phone or tablet – after all, we are a people business.