Campbells’ Wanted! service
To help all those sellers who are worried about finding a place to live, Campbells launched a unique new service last year called Wanted!
It’s FREE and designed to take away some of the time, stress and worry you’ll spend finding somewhere to move to – its worked really well so far so I thought I’d just remind those who are sitting on the fence.
Why is it needed?
Many sellers choose to look for their next property before putting their current one on the market because they fear being homeless if their property sells.
This causes a Catch-22 situation where there are more sellers looking to buy than are actually selling, and leads to a shortage of properties available.
Consequently, the majority of sellers are unlikely to find their next property or if they do, they will probably lose the property before they can get theirs on the market and sold.
How does it work?
Once you’ve instructed us to sell your property, you tell us about the type of property you want move to and then we:
• Put a Wanted ad on our website
• Pay for the ad to go into the Daventry Express
• Send your Wanted ad to our database of interested buyers and sellers
• Scan the property websites on the internet for possible matches
• Visit our fellow agents in the area to see what they’re selling
• Leaflet drop in the areas you most want to live
• Draw up a shortlist of properties for you to view
In short, we leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find you your next property as quickly as possible.
Don’t forget, there are properties coming onto the market all the time that you’re not aware of – and without our help may never find out about.