Up To Date Valuation
Are you thinking of selling and need a valuation?
Or perhaps you’ve been on the market for a while and your estate agent has lost interest so you’re starting again with someone new. A couple of agents come round and give you a ‘standard’ figure based on what properties in the local area have sold for over the last three months, but you’re not sure about going ahead with any of them:
Perhaps you want to know what’s happening in the local area and how it could affect YOUR property’s value now and in the future?
Or you might want to know which home improvements will increase your property’s value the most?
You might even have a few worries about the whole process, but feel a bit daft asking for advice and reassurance?
Let’s face it, it’s rare for an agent to give you anything more than a ‘standard’ valuation figure, which is why Campbells has launched Up-To-Date Valuation – a unique FREE service that takes a mighty leap forward from what you’ve come to expect from a standard valuation or market appraisal.
Campbells Up-To-Date Valuation service includes:
- A 60-minute consultation in your own home
- Facts and figures on the condition of the local property market and how that affects YOU now and over the next three months
- An assessment of the local factors that affect the value of your property
- An accurate valuation that takes into account the individual features of your property, the condition of the local property market and your area
- Hints and tips on preparing your property for sale, plus information on how a few well-chosen home improvements could even increase its value
- A list of recommended contractors if any work is needed, all of whom have been recommended by our own clients.
- An explanation of what marketing strategies work best for your property and why timing is crucial to get the best price in the fastest time-frame.
- A full breakdown of our fee and what we do to earn it – if you’ve ever wondered what an estate agent does now is your chance to find out!
- If required, a report of our discussion plus a practical checklist for you to use as an Action Plan while your house is on the market.
Remember, it won’t cost you a penny for this service and there’s no obligation for you to use us to sell your home either.
To find out more about our Up-To-Date Valuation service or to book your FREE 60-minute, no-obligation consultation
call now on 01327 878 926
or email email@example.com