Ever wanted a helpful and positive property advice group on Facebook?
One with like-minded people who need answers and help from those who have them. We wanted to create a group where everyone helps each other and the guidance is there for those who need it the most.
Campbells Property Advice Bureau is a group where you can support and encourage others but also get answers to your questions. It is also a PUBLIC Group, with access for everyone, but please only join the group if you are going to follow the ethos and rules of the group. If you are stuck with a property problem or question that is keeping you up and you just need clarity, just post a status in the group and we can help you, by doing so you might help others – we would love to be able to help everyone.
If of course, it is a private issue, you can come and talk to us directly either via Facebook Messenger or you can give us a call on 01327 878926.
We also hold Advice Afternoons on the first Saturday of every month from 12pm – 2pm, so just pop into our High Street Office.
- Debt and Interest Only Mortgages expiring
- Inheritance Tax valuations
- Neighbour Boundary disputes
- Do you need somebody to act on your behalf?
- Help with your Will?
- Your property just isn’t selling…
- Do you need to sell quickly?
- How to Sell a property?
- How to Let a property?
- Leasehold Property advice
- Mortgage Advice
- Selling a property online – advantages and disadvantages
- Selling a property by the modern method of Auction
- H.M.O Properties
- Buyers advice – how to make an offer
- Solicitors advice
- How do you ‘dress’ a property For Sale or To Let?
- Divorce or separation advice
- Landlords help
- Tenant Help
- Managing bad tenant debt
- Evicting tenants
- Probate Valuations
Often people pop in and within a few minutes a worry is resolved just by telling us your story.
It will be private and confidential – we have a quiet room that you can use with a member of our team. What Would You Like To Know?