Skip to main content

What can I do if I’m unhappy with the service I have received?

It’s important that you tell us if you’re unhappy with the service you have received.

In the first instance we would ask you to make the person you are dealing with aware that you are not happy and outline the reasons why.

If you are unhappy with the response you have received from them, then you are able to make a formal complaint.

We ask that you address your complaint to Mr Paul Campbell either by email or via a letter addressed to Mr P Campbell, Campbells, 36 High Street, Daventry, NN11 4HU.

Please provide as much detail into the nature of your complaint to ensure a thorough investigation may be made.

You will receive a formal reply from Paul Campbell within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.

Campbells are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme. If you still remain dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint or 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made to Paul Campbell you can contact the Property Ombudsman.

Details of how to contact the Property Ombudsman will be contained within the final viewpoint letter sent as the final response to your complaint. Information can also be found online at or email