Letting & Management Services
Property is still an excellent way to invest money
If you are very busy, we can scan the property market for likely good investments and do all the initial viewings for you according to the criteria you set. You’ll then be presented with a short list to consider, from which you can either view those listed for yourself before buying or ask us to act on your behalf and buy the property based on our recommendation.
Once you’ve bought your investment property, there’s an incredible amount of things to think about which you may not want to do yourself, such as:
- Getting the property ready for rental
- Dressing it with furnishings that comply with legal requirements
- Rental income assessment
- Finding a suitable tenant
- Reference checking from banks, employers and previous landlords
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Collection of deposit and initial rent
- Set up of a standing order for future rental income
- Rent collection
- Arrears collection
- Statements of income and expenditure
- End of year statements for tax returns
- Legal updates
- Tenancy renewals and rent reviews
- All maintenance issues
- Quotations and expenditure quotes if work needs doing
- Invoice checking and verification, and payment arrangements to suppliers
- Tenancy end inventories and schedules of conditions
- Dilapidations and deposit returns
Get in touch
Campbells can help with any aspect of looking after your rental property
Give us a call on 01327 878926.
Full Management provides you with the peace of mind and reassurance that your property is being looked after by professionals. This allows you to concentrate on your own expertise and to work on increasing your property portfolio.
Full Management also gives you access to our invaluable expertise in and advice on all property investment matters….
….or maybe a bespoke maintenance contact would suit you better.
Are you an accidental landlord?
If you’ve become a landlord suddenly – perhaps you couldn’t sell your property and had to move anyway, or you’ve been left a property by a relative – you need to be especially careful that you understand and anticipate the pitfalls that could cause you immense problems and see you on the wrong side of the law. Contact us right now and we’ll give you 30 minutes free advice to ensure you’re acting as a ‘legal’ landlord.
Holiday and short lets
One of the fastest growing areas of the property market is holiday and short lets.
There are a growing number of people who prefer not to stay in hotels for short periods of time, and instead choose to rent out a fully furnished property. They may be away on business or waiting for a property to sell before they can move. A holiday or short let – anything from one week to two months – provides them with all the real comforts of home and gets them away from the soul-destroying ‘living from one suitcase’ feeling.
If you have an investment property and want to find out just how competitive the rates for holiday and short lets can be compared to standard six months tenancies, contact us now on 01327 878926. or email Paul Campbell at email@example.com